- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
A Better Name Than That (BFB)
Buy Now (GMOS)
Dopey Moons (BFSP 1-12)
Saturn Stars (BFSP 12-16)
BFB: Questions Answered (BFB 8)
BFSP: Episode 20
BFDI: Basketball Grassy Blocky Gaty Tennis Ball Bracelety Stapy Robot Flower TV Loser (formerly) Cloudy BFCI: Post-it Note (best friend), Everyone else
Michael Huang (BFDI 17) Cary Huang (BFB)
8-Ball was a male recommended character that could have joined BFDI, but he failed to do so. In Reveal Novum, he would had joined BFDI, but with 8 votes (coincidentally), placing 15th place (along with Book), and he was sent into the Locker of Losers. He also failed to join BFDIA. He was a contestant in BFB, on A Better Name Then That, until his elimination in BFB 8, coincidentally.
Battle for BFDI
Getting Teardrop to Talk
8-Ball first appears to Gaty about what is her favorite number, and Gaty's favorite number is 3. He lets Gaty know that he doesn't have a favorite number. In the first challenge, 8-Ball, along with Basketball were launched into the basket. 8-Ball's in charge after Golf Ball dies, and he used the trebuchet to launch the basket to X.
Lick Your Way to Freedom
8-Ball was seen talking to Blocky about what happened to Golf Ball, but Blocky already killed her along with Tennis Ball last episode. 8-Ball later appeared biting the jawbreaker, and he found Golf Ball, making them safe for another episode. 8-Ball replaced Golf Ball as the new team leader instead.
Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
8-Ball didn't appear until the third contest who avoids Golf Ball's directions to do the swingset challenge. The rest of the team think 8-Ball is a better leader, but not Golf Ball.
Today's Very Special Episode
8-Ball didn't appear until the fourth contest, which is to make Four. 8-Ball wasted his time in the challenge making Basketball glad to listen to him. Golf Ball got paper and markers to write the number four. Grassy starts to continue 8-Ball's orders instead of Golf Ball's. 8-Ball's team nearly lost the challenge and it was his fault.
Coincidentally, he was eliminated in this episode with 4814 votes. He got crushed by the moon and he wasn't seen for the rest of the episode since he died.
8-Ball has 7 cousins
- 1-Ball is a member of the IOC
- 2-Ball has his own show on Object TV
- 3-Ball killed himself
- 4-Ball became a Star by burning herself
- 5-Ball was a passenger on United 93
- 6-Ball was practically an Alien
- 7-Ball married someone rich
- Roger Mathers (KittyFan2004)
- Alan Noeight (NLG343)
Where 8-Ball is From
- Newton, Massachusetts (KittyFan2004)
- Winnipeg, Canada (NLG343)
- Springfield, Missouri (Clclover10)
- Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (moved to San Jose, California at age 4) (U4Again)
- Jackson, Texas (ClassDojo)
- San Diego, California (MrFlamerBoy)
- 29 November 1985 (Vintilaandrei)
- May 25, 1995 (KittyFan2004)
- 8-Ball coincidentally only got “8“ votes to debut in BFDI.
- He Doesn't have a favorite number.
- He's Enzo's Favorite RC.
- He is the only member of A Better Name Than That to not have any legs.
Names in other languages
8 balles - French
8 गेंद - Hindi
8ボール(or "エイトボール") - Japanese
8 공 - Korean
8 мяч - Russian
Bola 8 - Spanish
Quả bóng 8 - Vietnamese
8 bola - Malay
Palla 8 - Italian