Battle for Dream Island has its own wiki, so go and help it out!
Battle for Dream Island, abbreviated as BFDI, is an object show first premiered on Jan. 1st, 2010 on the YouTube account jacknjellify. The show takes place in a fictional location known as Goiky. There are a total of 25 episodes in the 1st season. It is the first ever object show.
This season involves 20 (later 21) inanimate objects who are casually living together. But when the host, the Announcer, falls from the sky and tells everyone about the luxurious island otherwise known as Dream Island, competition sparks, and everyone begins battling each other for the island. The announcer hosts almost all of season 1, but leaves in episode 25: Return of the Hang Glider.
There are a total of 20 contestants (later 21), including the host, Announcer.
- David (joined at episode 18)
- Golf Ball
- Ice Cube
- Tennis Ball
A sequel to BFDI called BFDIA, "Battle For Dream Island Again" began on June 29th, 2012 and has since been on a hiatus since episode 5e. It has 22 contestants, competing once again for Dream Island. Another sequel that was released on September 1st, 2016 was "IDFB" also known as"Island Dream For Battle" or "It's Deep Fried Breaths!" From coiny at the end of the episode,"Welcome Back!" And is left on another hiatus because of school.
BFDI shorts were planned to be Release inbetween the IDFB episodes, one was when they went on a hiatus. There was supposted to be a second BFDI short, but didn't make it to DEC. 1ST. Now, thats the most up to date we got for IDFB, because Short 2 was planned to be released.
- Michael Huang : Creator, Animator, Voice Actor.
- Cary Huang : Creator, Animator, Voice Actor.
- Graham Taylor : Voice Actor of Gelatin.
- Adam Katz : Voice of Nickel.
- BFDI is the first object show ever to be created.
- Match was the first to speak in the first episode and repeated the first word as the last word in the last episode.
- Each episode was released every month on the 1st.
- Because the show was created, it inspired other people about creating a secondary show, Inanimate Insanity, Object Overload and more!