- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Voiced by: Michael Huang
Bubble is a female contestant in Battle for Dream Island and the main tritagonist. She was on the Squishy Cherries. Bubble has a strange way of talking. She replaces some vowels with "oi" sounds (e.g. "Leafy" becomes "Loify", "sorry" becomes "soirry", "oh no" becomes "oh noio", and "scared" becomes "scoired"), giving her a unique accent. She was qualified for Season 2 with 556 votes, but because of her absence at the announcing of the competition due to being popped by Flower, she was disqualified. However, in Episode 3, she was brought back by Pencil and Match, but was disqualified again in Episode 5e.
- Billie Andreasen (BluJayPJ)
- Bailey Kendrick (Opinduver)
- Roberta "Bobbie" Hartell (KittyFan2004)
- Beatrice Frederiksen (NLG343)
- February 25, 1989 (BluJayPJ)
- April 29, 2004 (ScribbledEggs)
- January 30, 1992 (Opinduver)
- March 29, 1994 (KittyFan2004)
- May 27, 2001 (NLG343)
Where Bubble is from
- Edinburgh, Scotland (BluJayPJ)
- Dublin, Ireland (Opinduver)
- Belfast, Northern Ireland (KittyFan2004)
- Fredrikstad, Norway (Moved to Denver, Colorado at age 5) (NLG343)
- Danish and Sri Lankan (BluJayPJ)
- Irish (Opinduver)
- Greek and Swedish (KittyFan2004)
- Norweigian (NLG343)
- Scottish (BluJayPJ)
- Irish (Opinduver)
- Northern Irish (KittyFan2004)
- Norweigen-American (NLG343)
Bubble was a contestant that played very well, despite being popped a lot. She got 3rd, like in BFDI, and got a shack.
- Bubble is the first ever contestant to create an alliance.
- Bubble was thought to be unintelligent by Pencil and Match until she managed count to more than three without being popped.
- Bubble died numerous times.
- Bubble is the first character to be killed and revived, in episode 1.
- Bubble is one of the 2 BFDI contestants to not have a brain. The other one being Eraser.
Names in other languages
- فقاعة (faqaea) - Arabic
- 泡沫 - Chinese
- Bulle - French
- Blase - German
- kúla - Icelandic
- Bolla - Italian
- バブル - Japanese
- 버블 - Korean
- Gelembung - Malay
- Bańka - Polish
- Bolha - Portuguese
- Пузырек/Пузырь / Бабл - Russian
- Burbuja - Spanish
- ฟองสบู่ - Thai
- Baloncuk - Turkish
- Bong bóng - Vietnamese
- בועה - Hebrew