- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
David is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island. Most of his dialogue is "Aw, seriously!?" He was created by TDICaitlincookegroup on YouTube, after 39 voters voted for him to be eliminated despite him not being up for elimination at the time. David joins the game due to him being the recommended character with most votes in "Reveal Novum" at 102, beating Bomby at 73 votes.
If David appeared in your fan fiction, you can write about it here!
David was the leader of the Orange Rubber Bands, and got eliminated 3rd. He did nothing except say "AW, SERIOUSLY". In the 2nd Cake at Stake, he could have stayed, had it not been for Nick-Le, and his vote, thus bringing YF and David at a tie. YF won the tiebreak, and David got angry, which did nothing, as he promptly got flung to the TLC. If you discount Pencil's elimination, David was the 1st orb to be eliminated. He wasn't let on the hotel.
After Dora was eliminated before the merge, and before Coiny rejoined, David was the only member on Team L.O.S.E. to in the merge.
- David Harel (Opinduver)
- David Ryan (KittyFan2004)
- David Bowie (Phospelonagen)
- David Bee (Molly Bee)
- David Wallace (Tamagoyaki)
- David Sokolov (Ze Tossere)
- David Hawkins (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- David Grayson (ImFictionalAdmin)
- David (NahuelFire39)
Where David is From
- Half Moon Bay, California (KittyFan2004)
- Ulaanbataar, Mongolia (GenghisKhan4206969)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Tamagoyaki)
- Vladivostok, Russia (Ze Tossere) (NahuelFire39)
- April 8, 1999 (KittyFan2004)
- December 3, 1991 (Tamagoyaki)
- January 2, 1986 (Ze Tossere)
- April 14, 1967 (MasterPad773)
- So far, David has said 5 things other than his catchphrase: "No!!" and "Yeah?", "Seriously?", swearing the song 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' and "Ice Cube!" (while turned into Steven).
- Steven is the more useful form of David.
- David is allergic to sunrises, which is this case, causes him to blink.
- David is the only contestant to be immune to bug poison, along with Gelatin.
- David is the first stick figure to compete in BFDI.
- He is the only non-object in BFDI.
- He has the most variants out of all of the characters.