Dora is a female contestant on BFDIA. She speaks fluent Spanish. She is also a contestant in Battle for BFDI, and she is currently in the team Bleh.
If Dora appeared in your fan fiction, you can add your info about her here!
- Dora Márquez (KittyFan2004, FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- Doritos Mango (Puppies200)
- Dora the Explorer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
- Dora the Contplorer (ImFictionalAdmin)
Where Dora is From
- Mexico City, Mexico (KittyFan2004, U4Again)
- Houston, Texas (treyelevators)
- August 14, 2000 (KittyFan2004)
- February 1, 2001 (U4Again)
- May 25, 1998 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- June 12, 1999 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)<Don't use this, Nemo and ScribbledEggs.
- Dora could be a parody of the Eponymous character in Dora the Explorer. This is because when she is eliminated, she was told "Dora, why don't you explore the TLC?"
- She is bilingual in that, and it seems that the change in BFB comes from this.
- She is currently the only contestant from BFDI to speak any language beside English, being Spanish.
- She is voiced by Google Translate.
- She is the only contestant to have actual hair.
- She is the second contestant to have hair if you also count Match.
Dora is not David's sister, she is his enemy.
- Her voice is less annoying in BFB than in BFDIA.
- Her voice in BFDI(A) : Google Translate (sped up)
- Her voice in IDFB,BFB : Animal Crossing Animalese (Possibly Peppy voice)