In Anthony's BFDI/II Camp, he is also a contestant (as Nicholas Strenes, previously infoman117) who placed 14th and was eliminated in the 5th elimination.
In Ultimate Objects, he is the head pin.
In Object Flash, Firey is a protagonist. He is able to shoot fire from his hands. Firey has a form that makes him colored silver-blue.
He was also a good friend of Leafy, and it is speculated by some that he might like her. However, in BFDIA, Firey forgot who Leafy is.
Firey joined, however, in Day 4, he tried to get the spaceship to Mars to crash on Tennis Ball, and it missed, and the brakes broke, so they crash landed, and lost. This was one of the reasons he got eliminated, the second being he won Season 1. He rejoined, but lost before the final 3.
Battle For Inanimate Insanity
Firey is one confirmed contestant for the upcoming BFDI camp called Battle for Inanimate Insanity.
Object Dollar Game
In ODG, he only had 100 votes, so he didn't get in. But he made a cameo in Gotta Get a Dollar.
Where Firey is From
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (KittyFan2004)
- Chicago, Illinois (NLG343)
- Marietta, Ohio (U4Again)
- Perth, Western Australia ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Fred Cox (NLG)
- Finley Kaufman (Opinduver)
- Florida Douglas (idk) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Fred "Freddy" Darrell (KittyFan2004)
- Fuoto Pinecest (Laclale/In OCR)
- Daniel Kerr ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Frank Holt (FlorasAreReallyCool228) and NLG343
- Kyle Harrison Breitkopf ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- February 19, 1995 (KittyFan2004)
- May 29, 1996 (U4Again)
- May 16, 1983 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- April 14, 2000 (FlorasAreReallyCool228)
- June 18, 2005 (Leafy is awsome)
- Like Pen, he does wears white boxers.
- People think his first name is Alexander, Alex for short, because that is similar to what fire is in Turkish. However, Firey is not Turkish, so that might be untrue.
- Firey was the first BFDI character created, which he was created all the way back in 2008.
- Firey also is the first Object show character ever made.
Names in different languages (copy)
- 파이리 - Korean
- ファイリー - Japanese
- フォート - Japanese(in Object CrossRoad)
- 火 - Chinese
- Vurige - Dutch and Afrikaans
- Lửa - Vietnamese
- Fuego - Spanish (Both Latin American and Castillian Spanish) and Aragonese
- Fogo - Portuguese (Both Brazillian and Lusitanian Portuguese) and Galician
- Ogień - Polish
- Tüzes - Hungarian
- Feu - French
- Tomm - Breton
- Tulinen - Finnish
- Eldur - Faroese and Icelandic
- Fieu - Romansh
- Eldig - Swedish
- Fyrig - Danish and Norwegian
- Fajro - Esperanto
- Ognjeni - Bosnian and Slovenian
- Alev (or Ateş) - Turkish
- Yanğın - Azerbaijan
- فيري - Arabic
- Агністэй - Belarusian
- Файри / Огненнее - Russian
- Вогней - Ukranian
- Foculet - Romanian
- Feuer / Firey - German (Which, surprisingly, he can speak)
- φωτιά - Greek
- ไฟ - Thai
- Fuoco - Italian