|This article is about the character on Inanimate Insanity. You may be looking for his counterpart from Battle for Dream Island.|
- Nicholas Ashburn (TadashiRaiden/CrystallizedPastel)
- Nicholas ("Nick") Silver (TheTwistedMangle)
- Nicholas (AKA: Nick) Johnson (BrownFamily1108)
- Nick Nelson (NLG343)
- Nicholas "Nick" Sauvage (KittyFan2004)
- Nic Cullen (Opinduver)
- Nickelodeon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Flippin' Clabber Marco (Mr. Yokai)
- Nickelle Risottatr (Mrsbalsaleafy)
- Nick Theron (Ze Tossere)
- Nicholas "Nick" Sorang (NahuelFire39)
Where Nickel is From
- Providence, Rhode Island (KittyFan2004)
- Knysna, South Africa (Ze Tossere)
- Sacramento, California (NahuelFire39)
- July 29, 1998 (KittyFan2004)
- July 1, 1991 (Ze Tossere)
- November 17, 1995 (TheGamerAlex2004)
- ??? (NahuelFire39)
Nickel was in the ORBs, and was in an alliance with Eraser, however, in Day 5, he cheated with a swear word Test Tube made for him in the insulting challenge, which Rubber, Band, and Dinglehopper censored. He got caught and got eliminated.
- Nickel's name is often misspelled by the voters as "Nickle".
- Nickel is the first II contestant to receive a cookie.
- Nickel is the highest ranking armless contestant in the first season.
- In Season 1, Nonexisty (a recommended BFDI character) helped him.
- Nickel seem's to be sarcastic most of the time, but in BFB his personality changed