- See BFDI wiki for detailed canon info.
Bleh (BFB), Squashy Grapes (BFDI)
Battle for Gold Palace and Monsanto Logo's alliance members
Everyone except Battle for Gold Palace, Monsanto Logo and his alliance members
Teardrop (or TD for short), is a female contestant on Battle for Dream Island, as well as its sequel series Battle for Dream Island Again. In BFDI, she was on the Squashy Grapes, but in BFDIA, she was originally on Team No-Name and later on W.O.A.H. Bunch. In BFDIA, she was the first Season 1 contestant to be eliminated in BFDIA. She can't talk even if she is heard saying Yeah! in episode 25. She was eliminated in episode 10, and in BFDIA episode 4. She had a chance to join IDFB. In BFB, she is placed into Bleh.
- Teresa DiTremizzzo (NLG343)
- Torry Tear-Drop Droppington (Pine Tree)
- Thalia "Tia"/"TD" Dayton (TheTwistedMangle)
- Tayla Roxas (Opinduver)
- Deidre Rogers (KittyFan2004)
- Teardrop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Moana Ayers (Eggs on Toast)
- Taylor (BreadedChickenBurger)
Where Teardrop is From
- Los Angeles, California (KittyFan2004)
- Goiky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Seattle, Washington (NLG343)
- Ocean Springs, Mississippi (Eggs on Toast)
- New York City, New York (BreadedChickenBurger)
- January 1, 2010 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- September 21, 1997 (NLG343)
- February 3, 1991 (KittyFan2004)
- March 5, 2008 (BreadedChickenBurger)
- Irish and Russian (KittyFan2004)
- Mexican and Japanese (adopted) (Eggs on Toast)
- English and French (BreadedChickenBurger)
- American (Me)
- Jewish (KittyFan2004)
- Christian (BreadedChickenBurger)
- Muslim (Me)
After Teardrop gained the alien, Ripjaws, Teardrop was brave and isn't afraid to water. She knows that she could belong in the water.
Currently, she is known to be, Ripdrop.
- She is one of the few characters who can't talk.
- She was the first female character to be created.
- She is one of the mute contestants in the entire OSC. Other examples are Picture and Air engine.
- The silent idea was dropped by a Mi named Grant who gave her a voice in BFB 1 offscreen.
Names in other languages
Teardrop-Lacrima (Romanian and Italian)
Teardrop- Nước Mắt (Vietnamese)