Yin is a good and helper character and the complete opposite of his counterpart, Yang. He is a good, kind-hearted, and reasonable individual who things thorough before taking actions, avoid having to argue with anyone. He and Yang shares the same body, thus having two personalities at once, one is kind-hearted, and another who likes to wreck havoc. Because of this, Yin's deed to help and carry his team is often replaced with the opposite of that.
Seperated, Yin is a plain white circle, who is suppose to represents the white half of the full circle whom he was based off, Yin-Yang. When shares body with his rival Yang, he takes the bottom-half of the full body.
If Yin appeared in your fan fiction, you can add your own details about them here!
- Many fans believe he's a girl for 2 reasons.
- Yin and Yang should have different genders.
- He sounds like a girl.
- Of course, however, this is false, since is he confirmed to be a male.
- He has the same design as White. (The host of The Color Challenge!)
- When Yin ate Dough, viewers became really upset. They voted Yin-Yang out for this.